CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 14, 2007

Seven Layer Dip



We're celebrating the big boss's birthday tomorrow, so I made my tried and true party dip to bring in for the occasion. This baby never fails me, it's easy, quick, and people love it...especially the guys I work with who pretty much eat anything! Hmmm....guess that's not saying much for the dip, but it really is good!

REVIEW: Dangerously scrumptious, because you don't want to stop eating it once you start! I make it healthier by using fat free refried beans and light sour cream. I'm sure it would taste even better with the full-fat ingredients and freshly made guacamole!

RECIPE:
2 cans refried beans
16 oz package pre-made guacamole
8 oz sour cream
1 packet taco seasoning
1 package Mexican-flavor colby jack shredded cheese
1 large tomato, diced
scallions, chopped

Spread a layer of the refried beans in a 9x13 pan, then spread the guacamole on top of the beans. Mix the sour cream and taco seasoning in a separate bowl, then add on top of guacamole. Sprinkle cheese, tomato, and scallions to finish it off.

No comments: